Anyone who reached Mythic rank in January (finished with greater than 4,000 ranked points) is invited to play in the February Championship Qualifier. The full list of qualified players can be found here.
Before signing up for the February Qualifier, you must register your in-game and Discord names with our bot. If you haven't done so already, please use the !signup "your sbb game name" command in the
#tournament-signup channel of the official Storybook Brawl Discord. You must have registered your names by Sunday, February 20 in order to participate.
Registered players gain access to private tournament channels. A couple weeks before the event, our tournament organizers will post instructions for signing up for the tournament itself in the private
|1st-8th||Invite to Spring Championship|
|1st-16th||Super Pan bundle code|
|Day 2||700-gem code|
- Staggered flights at different times (listed below). Each player signs up for one flight.
- Each flight consists of six matches in 8-player pods. Players may be assigned a deferred round, to be played at the end of their flight (this system avoids bot games).
- Points awarded for placement in each pod:
- After 6 matches, all players with 40 or more points qualify for Day 2, to be played on Sunday.
Day 1 Flight Times
|Friday||4p PST / 12a UTC|
|Friday||7p PST / 3a UTC|
|Saturday||3a PST / 11a UTC|
|Saturday||6a PST / 2p UTC|
|Saturday||9a PST / 5p UTC|
|Saturday||12p PST / 8p UTC|
|Saturday||3p PST / 11p UTC|
- Starts Sunday at 10am PST / 6p UTC.
- Players' points reset at the start of Day 2.
- 5 rounds of 8-player pods, following the same structure as Day 1. Some players may have a deferred round to insure limited bots.
- After the 5 rounds plus the deferred round are complete, the 8 players with the highest points cut to the Top 8 race.
Top 8 Race
- Players' points reset at the start of the Top 8.
- The Top 8 is a “race” format over several rounds:
- After earning 10 points, players become “live” to win the event.
- The Top 8 continues until a “live” player takes a 1st-place in a match.
- Once that occurs, they are the winner of the event and the remaining players are sorted by points for standings.
Tiebreakers for Points
- Highest finish, second highest finish and so on.
- Day 1 point total
- Rank on January ladder
Full rules are available in the tournament site's player docs. Here are some highlights:
- The event is run through the official Storybook Brawl Discord. To participate in this event you must be registered there:
- Use the !signup “your game name” command in #tournament-signups by the deadline (specified earlier in this announcement) to be eligible to participate.
- Choose a Day 1 Flight time after the tournament organizer starts their signups, and follow any associated TO instructions.
- Lobbies with bugs or issues at or before Hero select will be restarted.
- Lobbies with bugs or issues (internet disconnects etc.) after that point will play on.
- All rulings are the right of the tournament organizers.
- If selected as coverage's featured pod on Day 2, players must stream their screen to Discord if able.
- Streaming on Twitch or other platforms is allowed for Day 1, but streaming with no delay is at your own risk.
- Streaming on Twitch or other platforms is allowed for Day 2, but must use the same 15-minute delay as coverage.
- Coverage will only be provided for Day 2.
- Starts at 10am Pacific Time on February 27.
- Coverage will be on the Storybook Brawl twitch.