Anyone who reached Mythic rank in May (finished with greater than 4,000 ranked points) is invited to play in the June #SBBMonthly. The full list of qualified players can be found here.
Before signing up for the June Qualifier, you must register your in-game and Discord names with our bot. If you haven't done so already, please use the
!signup "your sbb game name" command in the
#tournament-signup channel of the official Storybook Brawl Discord. You must have registered your names by Sunday, June 19 in order to participate.
Registered players gain access to private tournament channels. A couple weeks before the event, our tournament organizers will post instructions for signing up for the tournament itself in the private
|1st-8th||Invite to Summer Championship|
|1st-16th||Super Pan bundle code|
|Day 2||700-gem code|
SBB Pro Club
Tournament Competitors will also receive progress towards SBB Pro Club status based on their finish in this tournament.
As with all of our tournaments in 2022, every dollar earned by the Top 8 in this monthly will be matched by Storybook Brawl and given to the charity of that player's choice. So far, Storybook Brawl tournament competitors have raised the following for their charities!
|The Trevor Project||$5,050|
|Clean Air Task Force||$3,700|
|GiveWell's Maximum Impact Fund||$2,450|
|Evidence Action's Deworm the World||$2,200|
|Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security||$1,050|
|Hellen Keller International||$200|
|Against Malaria Foundation||$100|
- Staggered flights at different times (listed below). Each player signs up for one flight.
- Each flight consists of seven (7) matches in 8-player pods.
- Players may receive a bye during Day One, worth points based on the average of their other six rounds on Day One (rounded up / better for the player)
- Points awarded for placement in each pod:
- After seven (7) matches, players with points above the Day Two cut will be eligible to play Day Two on Sunday.
- The Day Two point cut will be posted in
#tournament-announcementsbefore the start of the tournament.
Day 1 Flight Times
|Friday||4p PST / 12a UTC|
|Friday||7p PST / 3a UTC|
|Saturday||3a PST / 11a UTC|
|Saturday||6a PST / 2p UTC|
|Saturday||9a PST / 5p UTC|
|Saturday||12p PST / 8p UTC|
|Saturday||3p PST / 11p UTC|
- Starts Sunday at 10am PST / 6p UTC.
- Players' points reset at the start of Day Two.
- Six (6) rounds of 8-player pods, following the same structure as Day One.
- Some players may receive a bye, worth points based on the average of their other five rounds on Day Two (rounded up / better for the player)
- After the six rounds are complete, the 8 players with the highest points cut to the Top 8 race.
Top 8 Race
- Players' points reset at the start of the Top 8.
- The Top 8 is a “race” format over several rounds:
- After earning 10 points, players become “live” to win the event.
- The Top 8 continues until a “live” player takes a 1st-place in a match.
- Once that occurs, they are the winner of the event and the remaining players are sorted by points for standings.
Tiebreakers for Points
- Highest finish, second highest finish and so on.
- Day One point total
- Rank on May ladder
- The event is run through the official Storybook Brawl Discord. To participate in this event you must be registered there:
- Use the
!signup “your game name”command in
#tournament-signupsby the deadline (specified earlier in this announcement) to be eligible to participate.
- Choose a Day One flight time after the tournament organizer starts flight signups, and follow any associated TO instructions.
- Use the
- Lobbies with bugs or issues at or before Hero select will be restarted.
- Lobbies with bugs or issues (internet disconnects etc.) after that point will play on.
- All rulings are the right of the tournament organizers.
- If selected as coverage's featured pod, players must stream their screen to Discord if able.
- Streaming on Twitch or other platforms is allowed for any Day One flights that are not officially covered, but streaming with no delay is at your own risk.
- Streaming on Twitch or other platforms is allowed for any covered Day One flights and Day Two, but must use the same 15-minute delay as coverage.
- Official Day One coverage starts at 9am Pacific Time on June 25.
- Official Day Two coverage starts at 10am Pacific Time on June 26.
- Coverage will be on Storybook Brawl's Twitch.